Discover the simple secret to how celebrities and busy professionals get their books published without actually writing.
Entrepreneur, Author, Publisher
Have you wondered, how so many celebrities find the time to write their book?
I am a writer. But I still don’t like to write. I have four published books under my name. Writing requires a lot of discipline, time and effort.
An average book takes about 200+ hours to write. Plus, it requires a good editor, typesetter, someone to design the cover, and eventually get it distributed worldwide.
Let’s face it; not everyone is a great writer. It is a completely different skill.
Before I tell you how you can get your book published, here are a few benefits of being a published author.
Benefits of being a published author
Whether you are an entrepreneur, a consultant or a professional, being a Published Author can give you several benefits.
- It's a shortcut to credibility. You are instantly recognized as an expert.
- Increases your visibility dramatically. It gives you access to promotional opportunities - both locally and online. Like sending out press releases, hold book signings, workshops, be invited to write guest columns at local and online publications, become a desirable guest for local TV and radio stations.
- Increases your brand perception.
- Showcases your knowledge and expertise
- Connect with your audience. A book in your name is an opportunity to connect with your audience and an opportunity for them to share your insights with others. So you don't just connect with your existing audience, but you build a newer audience. It's like putting a message in a bottle and throwing it in the air to see where it takes you.
How to get a book in your name without actually writing?
Several top celebrities have a book in their name. Do you think they spent over 200 hours writing a book?
Some of them wrote the book themselves. But most of them had a writer write the book for them.
I meet so many people who want to write a book. I meet them after one, two, or even four years, and they still don’t have their book out.
If you are one of them, don’t worry, it’s normal.
Writing is a completely different skill. It’s a lot easier to call a plumber to fix your pipe than to fix it yourself. It’s the same with writing your book.
Our book writing experts will write your book for you in your voice and tone. It will be your ideas, thoughts, and opinions in the book.
How does our process work?
Step 1: Decide the topic of your book. It can be any non-fiction book or even an autobiography but not novels. We don’t do fiction at this point.
Step 2: Choose a title for the book.
Step 3: Our team member will prepare a set of questions and interview you either by phone, Skype or in-person. Once the interview is done, another team member will transcribe the interview.
Step 4: Your transcribed interview will be converted into chapters. Once it's converted into chapters, one of the writers will rewrite the entire book into a book format.
Step 5: Once the manuscript is ready, one of our writers will do a line-by-line editing reconstructing sentences and checking for grammar and punctuation.
Step 6: A proof-reader will go through the entire book checking for spelling and grammatical errors.
Step 7: The finishing touches will be done to the book by adding the foreword, preface, acknowledgments, etc.
Step 8: A book cover is designed and sent to you for approval
Step 9: Once the book is ready, we acquire ISBN numbers and set it up for worldwide distribution.
You are now a published author. Hooray!
Are you ready to get your book published? If yes, click on the button below and send us your details, we’ll get in touch with you.
P.S. You might only be a few clicks away from getting started.
Please fill up the form below to get started.